Wednesday, April 22, 2009

All that Snazz

I just wanted to share a fabulous find that I scooped up from over at www.snazz.etsy.com
Little Miss Bovine has decided that she wants to wear headbands and the likes so when she came to me wanting "something that no one else has", I knew just where to go. Lil' Miss and I browsed her oh so sweet shop filled with some of the cutest hats, pinafores, aprons and other tempting sundries when we came across two headbands that she decided she must have.

Here she is wearing The Jelly or the Egg wide headband. (Note the smile. This is not a usual occurrence in the mornings around here) We also got Pink Japanese Sweets which she plans on wearing tomorrow.

Please swing by to see snazz...tell her the "cow" sent you!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

snazz said...

Well!
You and little miss have made my day! Thanks so much for the post. It is so cool to see my "snazz" in action. She wears it well!

the rikrak studio said...

oh i love it! what a cutie you have there, bovine! and what a snazz-y headband!

Audrey said...

Isn't she cute!!! Can I have her?
I love head bands too - but they give me headaches.

Audrey said...

Good Morning Hun!!! Come on over to my blog - I have an award for you!!