
Starting today until Sunday April 4th, visit our Etsy shop at www.bovinebubbles.etsy.com and look for the five easter eggs we have hidden in selected product listings. Once you have found all five, email me at sales@bovinebubblesandhogwash.com with the correct secret location for all five eggs and then make a blog post about what you would buy with a $25.00 Bovine Bubbles gift certificate and you are entered to win.
A name will be randomly selected by my daughter on Monday April 5th and the winner will have a $25.00 voucher to spend at www.bovinebubbles.com or www.bovinebubbles.etsy.com
6 comments:
Decisions, Decisions. I'd buy some more scrumptious jelly, wonderful soaps, and a delightful lotion / creme of some kind. Humm sure stretching that $25 aren't I?
Mmmmm, I would buy some jam, red raspberry, blue nectarine, raspberry jalepeno, yum!
Though I also love your soap, pink lemonade honey and goats milk looks good enough to eat, as does the strawberry rhubarb pie!!
It's so hard to decide.
I'm leaning towards:
Orange vanilla cupcake shower cubes
Cherry almond buff bar
Sweet cinnamon pumpkin soap.
Drooling over many jellies.
Oh and the veg protein deodorants look interesting....hmmm
What a great opportunity! Thanks :)
first, you'd find me in the jelly aisle thanks to your delicious diabetic-friendly deliciousness in a jar ... after that, i'd continue on to the cream perfume with a quick pitstop for some shower cubes i've been wanting to try. Somewhere in there, though, I'd have to throw in a cherry almond buff bar because it rocks!
I would get the tar bar soap, oats and honey soap, blue nectarine jam, blueberry lime jam, and earth child soap.
First off, safe to say my head would explode if I were presented with $25 of goodies from your shop. :)
I think I would definitely have to indulge in some of your wonderful banana bread jam... I was dreaming about it this morning in fact. And I would probably need to give the orange fig jam a go as well.
And then shower fluff, shower fluff, and shower fluff!
Post a Comment